Library Resources Update: One Year into the Virtual University
Over the past year, access to the physical library has been restricted, with scan-and-send and curbside pickup the only options to access physical resources. To help support virtual learning and research, the Library has added online resources and modifies print acquisitions. This session looks at some of the changes to Library collections, and addresses the following questions:
- How are we supporting classes and research with enhanced e-resources?
- How can you suggest new resources, and what happens when requests are received?
- How are we handling requests for print books, films, and articles?
- What are the biggest problems? (hint: textbooks)
- How can off-campus access be streamlined?
The presenters will take you behind the curtain to talk about your information needs, and how the library can respond.
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)