Library Resources Update: New Online Access and Collections Online
As the popularity of online resources continues to grow among our users, the Library is committed to building robust online collections. This session covers some of the updates to Library collections, and addresses the following questions:
- How are we supporting classes and research with enhanced e-resources?
- How can you suggest new resources, and what happens when requests are received?
- How are we handling requests for films, books, and articles?
- What are the biggest problems? (Hint: textbooks)
- What’s new with Streaming Video
- How can off-campus access be streamlined?
- How are you doing with OMNI?
- How can you navigate library resources better with Lean Library?
In this interactive session, the presenters will take you behind the curtain to talk about your information needs, and how the library can respond.
Any questions can be sent to Janice Adlington (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Wei Zhang (email@example.com).
Related LibGuide: How Do I Access e-Resources Off-Campus? by Wei Zhang
- Thursday, May 25, 2023
- 11:00am - 11:45am
- Time Zone:
- Eastern Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.