Curbside Pick-up - Mills Shipping & Delivery
McMaster Libraries Curbside Pick-up Service is located at the Shipping & Delivery area of Mills Library, on Sterling St. across from McMaster Divinity College.
- Available Curbside Pick-up times are: Monday – Wednesday – Friday from 11am to 1pm.
- At this time, McMaster Libraries are closed. Please do not come to the library prior to your scheduled pick up time.
- When your items are ready, you will be asked to pick up from the Shipping & Delivery area at Mills Library (see map above).
- If you are requesting a number of books, library staff will do their best to put your Curbside Pick-up requests in the same order.
- Items are due on April 30, 2021 with one (1) renewal.
- HSL items: CHECK THE DUE DATE on Due Date slip.
- You do not have to return the item(s) before the due date, but you can.
- Our books have been appropriately quarantined for seven (7) and do not need any further treatment.
- Checked out items can be recalled. Check your email for notifications.
- There are no overdue fees.
- Returning your item allows other members of the McMaster community to use our books. Sharing is caring.
Change your mind? No problem. Just respond to your Curbside Pick-up email and let us know.
Booking tip: to see the weekly calendar - click the blue Curbside Pick-up - Mills Shipping & Delivery below and then Week View on the next page.