Bookable Media Computers (Wong Classroom)
Before booking your computer you must do the following:
- Complete the McMaster COVID-19 Awareness Training in Avenue to Learn, under Courses - COVID-19 Awareness Training.
- Book a media computer using our online calendar. Pick your date, pick your computer, and follow the prompts.
- All bookings are from 1-5pm. Arrive when you can, but there are no in and out privileges.
- At least one hour before arriving at the library, all undergraduate students must complete the online provincial Covid-19 self-assessment. This test must be completed every time you book.
- Please familiaize yourself with our safety protocols listed below.
To maintain the health and safety of our students who wish to use this space, the following limitations will be in place:
- No access will be provided to other parts of the Library.
- Students must wear disposable or cloth face masks. Disposable face masks are available for free at the Campus Store pick-up window.
- Students must adhere to physical distancing principles, staying at least 6 ft or 2 metres from others.
- Students may NOT work together collaboratively.
- Students must sit in designated spots and may not move chairs or furniture around.
- The Wong classroom is a quiet space. Please bring headphones if working on audio.
- Students should avoid leaving their personal belongings unattended.
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial wipes will be provided – students are encouraged to wipe down high touch surfaces before and after use.
- Students should use antibacterial wipes to wipe down the keyboard on the media computer before and after use, but should refrain from cleaning or touching the monitor screens.
- Washrooms will be considered SINGLE OCCUPANCY facilities.
- The water refill station may be used.
- Students must put garbage in nearest waste receptacle, including the disposal of paper face masks.
- No access will be provided to the photocopier/printers or the cell phone charging station.
- In person media help is not offered. Please use our virtual chat or set up a one on one media consultation
Bookable Media Computers available in the Wong Classroom
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding